GP 300 M1
Efficient grassland cultivation
The GP 300 M1 grassland power harrow is ideal for meadow management, for reseeding and new seeding of grasses. The sod is optimally cultivated by the unique combination of the thick 12 mm tines and the 8 mm tines. The grass seeds are pressed down by the trailing roller.
- Decimating of unwelcome weeds
- Soil cultivation
- Soil stimulation
- Optimal yield of new grass
- Re-consolidating of soil
Transport dimensions (without PS) in m
L 2,45 x W 3,0 x H 1,3
Transport dimensions (with PS 500 M2) in m
L 2,45 x W 3,0 x H 2,3
Weight (Cambridge roller Ø 390 mm) Full Edition
Weight (Cambridge roller Ø 530 mm) Full Edition
Weight (Toothed ring roller Ø 410 mm) (without PS)
CAT 2 (mast height CAT 3)
from 65 kW/90 HP
2 - 2,5 ha pro Stunde
1 double-acting control device for roller adjustment necessary
Full Edition = GP 300 M1 (with Cambridge or toothed ring roller) incl. Warning signs + lights, Filling step, PS 300 M1 (electric fan) incl. control box 5.2 and Set of sensors - radar + tractor linkage upper bar sensor
- Complete unit with two beds of tines and roller
- Spring-borne levelling plates
- Beds with cranked 12 mm tines (40 pcs.), cranked 8 mm tines (56 pcs.)
- Heavy grassland-Cambridge roller (Ø 390 mm or Ø 530 mm) or toothed ring roller (Ø 410 mm)
- The grassland PRO harrow has spring-borne levelling plates to even out mole hills and other unevennesses.
- Followed by two beds with cranked tines that are made in different strengths. This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Every working tool can be used as a single unit (e.g. roller) on its own, or can be changed to any configuration as they are all compatible with one another for various applications depending on the nature of the job.
Pneumatic sowing devices with electrical fan
- PS 120 M1
- PS 200 M1
- PS 300 M1
- PS 500 M2