Due to its low weight and compact nature, the KS 40 M2 is extremely versatile in its uses. This makes it the ideal implement for smaller farms to spread seed or fertiliser.
Simple, experienced and multi-purpose!
- sowing of grass
- distribution of slug pellets
- distribution of insecticides
- fertiliser application
- distribution of granulated oil binding agents
- distribution of salt and thawing agents (special steel version)
1 - 12 m
H 60 cm, W 45 cm, D 60 cm
Plastic tank with 40 l capacity
12 V / 25 A
STANDARD SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Electric control box 2.1 with steel bracket, mountable in the driver‘s cab
- Complete machine with electrically driven spreader disc and adjustable Z-throw blades
- 1 guide plate, upper linkage mounting mechanism counter plate and agitator extension
- All required cables: 3 m cable to supply power from the battery to the control unit, 6 m cable from the control unit to the spreading unit
CONTROL BOX FUNCTIONS
- Automatic starter
- Controls spreader disc and slide valve
- RPM control
- Easy-to-regulate spreader disc
The implement is equipped with an automatic starter and RPM control.
The spreader disc is driven by a 12V electric motor and can be operated via the control box in the driver's cab. It can control the RPM, as well as monitoring and controlling the spreader disc. It also allows you to easily adjust the spreading width, and all of this is possible from the driver's seat, while the vehicle is in motion.
- Truck bed mounting bracket
- Mounting kit tow-bar
- Mounting kit quad bracket
- Mounting kit quad bracket height adjustable
- Cable extension ES SS 5 m
BENEFITS versus the COMPETITION:
- High quality control box (RPM control and measurement and control)
- Automatic starter for compacted scatter material
- Large refill opening
- Practical and compact spreader
- Varied mounting options
- Large scope of delivery as standard. All necessary mounting parts included!
FOR USE WITH:
- Tractor (Riding mower, mini tractor)
- Quad (ATV)