GP 300 M1
Efficient grassland cultivation
Grassland Pro Harrow GP 300 M1 is an ideal machine for grassland maintenance, seeding and reseeding of grass. Because of the unique combination of 12 mm tines and with its 8 mm tines the grass sward is worked up to the optimum.
- Decimating of unwelcome weeds
- Soil cultivation
- Soil stimulation
- Optimal yield of new grass
- Re-consolidating of soil
Weight (Cambridge roller 390 mm) Full Edition
Weight (Cambridge roller 530 mm) Full Edition
Weight (Toothed ring roller 410 mm) Full Edition
CAT 2 (mast height CAT 3)
from 65 kW/90 HP
1 double-acting control device for roller adjustment necessary
Full Edition = GP 300 M1 (with Cambridge- or toothed ring roller) warning signs + lights, access platform, PS 300 M1 elec. with Control Box 5.2 and set of sensors radar + tractor linkage upper bar sensor
- Complete machine with 2 beds of tines and roller
- Spring-mounted levelling plates
- Beds with bent 12 mm tines (40 pcs.), 8 mm tines (56 pcs.)
- Heavy grassland Cambridge roller (Ø 390 mm or Ø 530 mm) or toothed ring roller (Ø 410 mm)
- The Grassland Pro Harrow has spring-mounted levelling plates to even out mole hills and other soft mounds.
- Followed by two beds with bent tines of different thickness. This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Every working tool can be used as a single unit (e.g. roller) on its own, or can be changed to any configuration as they are all compatible with one another for various applications depending on the nature of the job.
Pneumatic Seeders with electric fan
- PS 120 M1
- PS 200 M1
- PS 300 M1
- PS 500 M2